The University of California, Berkeley Vision Science Graduate Group is thrilled to announce that the 27th annual Bay Area Vision Research Day (BAVRD) will be held on Friday, September 18th, 2015 from 8:00am – 5:00pm in Banatao Auditorium, Sutardja Dai Hall on the UC Berkeley campus.
BAVRD is an annual meeting hosted and organized by Vision Science graduate students at UC Berkeley. It is dedicated to facilitating collaborative community building among vision researchers in the San Francisco Bay Area by fusing members of sundry fields – including neuroscience, computer science, psychology, immunology, molecular biology, bioengineering, optics, optometry, and ophthalmology.
Registration is now closed BAVRD Registration Form
The program schedule is now available:
- Dr. Felice Dunn, UCSF (Keynote Speaker)
- Dr. Matilda Chan, UCSF
- Dr. Pieter Abbeel, Berkeley
- Dr. David Schaffer, Berkeley
- Dr. Mark Lescroart, Berkeley
- Dr. Kalanit Grill-Spector, Stanford
- Dr. Deborah Dean, CHORI
- Dr. Kathy Dumbleton, Ocular Technology Group
- Dr. Jacqueline Snow, UNR
- Dr. Gideon Caplovitz, UNR
A tiny little glimpse from past BAVRDs: